Background and Minimum Years’ Experience: The Business Analyst will have a background that includes:
- Education –
- CCBA® (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™) is preferred or,
- IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Professional Experience –
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities, demands and time-lines and make adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Software Documentation and Software Requirements gathering/analysis - Uses interviewing and facilitation skills to elicit and analyze requirements from business stakeholders.
- SQL/Database expertise is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Process
- Analyzing Information - Possess problem solving abilities
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Knowledge of technology structures: networks, data base, communications, internet
- Highly proficient understanding and use of business analysis concepts. (Business Structure, Stakeholder Analysis, Business Rules Analysis, Data Analysis, Organization Modeling, Requirements workshops/interviews, Decision Analysis)
- Cost benefit analysis
- Proficiency using Microsoft Visio, Word (TFS experience preferred)
- Business Analyst Experience
- 2-5 years in an analyst role (or similar work experience)
Physical Qualifications: The Business Analyst will have physical qualifications that include:
- Physical presence in the office during work hours for impromptu meetings and access to information/data is necessary for the position, but allows for work from home opportunities. (as approved by manager)
- Must be able to sit without interruption for up to 2 hours. May be required to sit 6-8 hours per day.
- Vision must be sufficient to read text and view a computer monitor for 6-8 hours per day.
- Must be able to work under pressure and interruptions
- Position may require bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and walking at various intervals
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability.